1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

drama and performing arts

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by innovate_jr, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Hi

I have been asked to teach btec first diploma in performing arts and im really excited about it only i am a recent graduate who has hit a brick wall! I have to produce a series of 2 hour lesson plans and teach 1 lesson for the course to be observed by my manager by thursday. I'm really really stuck! :( . Does anyone have a lesson plan that I could have a look at for this course so that i can have some sort of starting point in writing these lesson plans. I will be happy to share any lesson plans or schemes of work once I have written them! Please help.

sw-gyal@hotmail.co.uk

2. Hi

I have been asked to teach btec first diploma in performing arts and im really excited about it only i am a recent graduate who has hit a brick wall! I have to produce a series of 2 hour lesson plans and teach 1 lesson for the course to be observed by my manager by thursday. I'm really really stuck! :( . Does anyone have a lesson plan that I could have a look at for this course so that i can have some sort of starting point in writing these lesson plans. I will be happy to share any lesson plans or schemes of work once I have written them! Please help.

sw-gyal@hotmail.co.uk

3. There are BTEC Units on my website.
    Here.