1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

drag and drop in powerpoint

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by popped, Mar 17, 2007.

1. does anyone body know if its possible to make quizzes using drag and drop in powerpoint. For example say you have the word circle and you have three different shapes and the idea is that the leaners drags the word circle in to the correct shape and they get feedback if they get it wrong or right.

thanks

2. does anyone body know if its possible to make quizzes using drag and drop in powerpoint. For example say you have the word circle and you have three different shapes and the idea is that the leaners drags the word circle in to the correct shape and they get feedback if they get it wrong or right.

thanks

3. djphillips1408

djphillips1408 New commenter

you can drag and drop in powerpoint but it's not going to then tell you if you selected the right thing and put it in the right box unless you go write some VB that I have never managed to find anywhere. This really is a job for Flash.

4. nqt04

nqt04 New commenter

Promethean software ActivStudio Version3 will let you do this.

5. hoof_hearted

hoof_hearted New commenter

6. And ACTIVprimary V3 for that matter.

7. Hi Guys

thanks for all the responses. hoof_hearted the drop and drag menu does not appear under actions settings.Also when i try to open the powerpoint the macro is disabled by default.

How do i enable it please

8. djphillips1408

djphillips1408 New commenter

tools, macro, security - set security to low and it will work

9. Hi Djphilips

Thanks for that... In case anyone is interested i came across this software

iMediaCONVERT

It converts powerpoint to flash and i thought perhaps the drag and drop interactvity could be converted to flash format, and allow me to dag and drop in the wf format but sadly no. worth a shot dont fancy all that actionscript

10. does it have to be powerpoint? Or are you just looking for drag and drop on an IWB? Hotpotatoes do a drag and drop option (and you can use images as well as text) in their JMatch

http://hotpot.uvic.ca/

11. diddydave

diddydave New commenter