1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Downloads...

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by gtiffin, Oct 5, 2018.

1. gtiffin

gtiffin New commenter

Hey guys,

I am a new author to TES. Yesterday, I uploaded my first resource. According to my dashboard, there have been 90 downloads. However, there is no money creditting to my account. Does that mean they have tried to download but not paid?

Thanks

Grace

2. elder_cat

elder_cat Established commenter

Hello @gtiffin

I'm assuming you set your resources up as Paid For rather than Free. For future reference.......

There is a link to the FAQs section, at the bottom of the main TES web page:

1.png

From there you can access the Selling Resources & Being an Author FAQs:

2.png

There is information given there about how the payment process works:

4.png

If you have an issue or a complaint, you're more likely to get the help you need by emailing TES direct, rather than simply putting a question on the Authors Forum:

3.png

3. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

It is a paid for resource so it should not have been downloaded unless someone has paid for it. Email help@tes.com or authors@tes.com to query it.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  4. tosh740

tosh740 New commenter

Hi,

I would contact TES as already suggested but I think downloads include the total number of files , so with 46 files your resource only needs to have been downloaded twice to reach 90+.

Steve