1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Downloading problems

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by Manprit92, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Hi all,

I have had similar problems this weekend on dowloading files from TES - it just kept asking me to put in my username and password several times and I have never had this problem before.

Instead of using Safaril, I have just downloaded Mozilla Firefox onto the computer and TES allows me to download on there.

This is the only solution I have managed to come up with so hope it helps.

2. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hi Manprit92,

Sorry to hear that you have also been experiencing problems with resources. Have you already contacted the customer services team?

I know that you have downloaded Mozilla Firefox and this browser allows you to download resources. I'll pass this information on to the relevant department.

If you encounter any further issues please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Services Team by emailing: help@tesglobal.com

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

3. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hi Manprit92,

I've spoken to the Customer Services Team and the technical issues were fixed at 3pm yesterday.

If you encounter any further issues please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Services Team by emailing: help@tesglobal.com

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.