1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Download free Christmas maths apps and you could win an iPad 2

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by TES_Community, Dec 9, 2011.

1. TES_Community

TES_Community Administrator

Download the fabulous and absolutely free TES Christmas maths games for the iPhone and the iPad. These games will help children practice key maths skills including sequencing, addition and sorting - and they'll keep them quiet over the festive period.
    Download the iPhone version
    Download the iPad version
    PS: if you review our TES Christmas Maths iPhone app on the App Store you'll be entered into a free draw to win a fabulous iPad 2 - what a great Christmas present that would be! Once you've added the review just let us know by dropping us an email at help@tes.co.uk. Please use the subject line App review and make sure you let us know the username under which you posted the review.
    Make sure you get your review in quickly because the competition closes on Friday 16 December 2011.
    Good luck

2. frustum

frustum Lead commenter

Is either suitable for an iPod?

3. The iPhone version should work on an iPod Touch.

4. pixel

pixel New commenter

Do you have an Android version please?

5. As an android user myself, I hope so and I believe they are working on it.

6. TES_Community

TES_Community Administrator

Thanks for all your entries. Congratulations to Tool-box222 who wins the prize.
    An email is on its way to you.
    Best wishes
    The TES Team