1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Download files button doesn't work

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by Lead_Practitioner, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Lead_Practitioner

Lead_Practitioner New commenter

Hi,

I've raised this issue with TES staff probably 20 times over the past two years and nothing has been done to fix it. When users buy a bundle, they click on the 'download files' button and it does nothing. They then assume they can't download the files and have no idea they have to click on individual resources to download them.

I have had two 2 star reviews on a bundle for this reason in the last 24 hours. I have probably had another 40 or 50 reviews over the past couple of years that were eventually removed by staff.

TES, can you please make this a priority and find a solution?

2. Lead_Practitioner

3. EC_Resources

EC_Resources Occasional commenter

Or alternatively please let a pop up come up saying 'to download files, click on the individual lessons'. This will save staff time removing unnecessary 1 star reviews too :)

Lead_Practitioner likes this.
  4. Lead_Practitioner

Click on 'download files', it takes you to a pop up with links to all the individual resources with the text: "Please click on individual resources to download."

5. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam Administrator Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

We apologise for the inconvenience that this issue is causing. As you state, we are aware of the issue and we will update you when we manage to get it sorted.