1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dougal's Deep Sea Diary Activities

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by clairebear1, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Hi
    I was wondering if anyone has done this book with younger children. I have got Reception/Year 1. I have never heard of the book until this week. I have had a look through the book to try and get some ideas, but I want nice easy ones, think my mind is still working with high KS1 children which I have been doing in the past!
    If anyone has done this and could help then please let me know; so far I got collage of the different fish, taking a dive ourselves and spotting different creatures, talking about favourite hobbies, and writing sentences about what they can see. There is option of doing a diary, but this may be to hard!
    Thanks!

2. hi,

ive just been moved to lower ks1 after teaching ks2 for yrs and im also strugglying as im planning to difficult activites. my children will enjoy this book and i was wondering what activities you did for english??
    thanks