1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Don't want to go!!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by JumpingStarfish, Feb 27, 2011.

1. ME!!! So not wanting to go back tomorrow. Can't believe how low I feel when I think about going back - all love for teaching is being zapped from me at the moment. Hate it and hate feeling like this. [​IMG]

2. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

YEPS!

But that is because I am a lazy so and so and can't face the thought of having to get up 3 hours earlier than I have all week. Once I'm there I'll love it...

3. First time ever in my teaching career ( of 5 years !) have I that dreaded dont want to go back feeling ! Oh well.

4. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

I don't want to go!! if i stay up longer, it means tomorrow will arrive slower...
    I really don't want to see ANYBODY from my school....and I do NOT want to hear all about their ski trips and their Canary Island spa retreats and the fun they had in London and the Norwegian cruise, when all I did was SLEEP!

5. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

My approach entirely.