1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Don't laminate your scan pics.....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by JenCC, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Feel a bit daft (and more than a little upset) I decided to laminate my scan pics to preserve them from muckey finger prints etc.....but they were destroyed by the heat.
    Thought I'd share the experience so that no one else makes the same mistake. I make scanned copies of them....but they just arent the same as the originals.
    Would like to blame it on baby brain at 40+1 but feel thats a little unfair.
    [​IMG] Jen

2. Feel a bit daft (and more than a little upset) I decided to laminate my scan pics to preserve them from muckey finger prints etc.....but they were destroyed by the heat.
    Thought I'd share the experience so that no one else makes the same mistake. I make scanned copies of them....but they just arent the same as the originals.
    Would like to blame it on baby brain at 40+1 but feel thats a little unfair.
    [​IMG] Jen

3. Someone I know did this too, thought he was doing something nice for his daughter! He was so upset that he called the hospital where she was scanned and was able to get a set of new prints. The images were logged on their computer system. I'm not sure how long they keep them, but there is a chance they still exist? It might be worth giving the sonography dept a call? Ml x