1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by Limbo83, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Limbo83

Limbo83 New commenter

Hi, I'd been off work for two months with quite severe depression and anxiety. Anyway I was starting to feel much better after counselling and medication so we agreed to a phased return. I felt like I was coping well on a part timetable and even managed to attend a parents evening. Unfortunately my anxiety has come back in a big way now I'm back on to a full timetable again. I really don't know what to do. Work are telling me I need to try the full timetable but I'm so ill I've not even gone into today.

2. ada_nuff

ada_nuff New commenter

I am SO sorry to hear this, TS. It's a horrible, terrible place to be. I assume that you are on ADs? Can you tell us a little more about your situation, without revealing too much? (pm me if you like). Just know that you have many friends on here, and we're always ready to listen and support. Many of us have been through the same thing, and can really empathise. Keep strong, and thinking of you.