1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Don't get dgree classification til Mid July 2012, will Universities process applciation before this

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by sharron501, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Apologies for my spelling and punctuation, a little stressed.

2. I'm not sure what ti is you're concerned about, Sharron.
    Applications are being processed in exactly the same way they always have been. No-one is going to be left out.
    As for degree notifications, if you're successful, you will receive a conditional offer on the basis that you will pass your degree.
    Does that answer your question?

3. Interesting info, Gill. Didn't know Edinburgh had done that.

4. Thanks Gillian

i wonder if this across the board for all Scottish universities. I will get in contact with Secondary application person and see what they say, though they might not admit that this is the case. I think I have to have some major back up plans in place, just in case.

Cheers
    Sharron

5. It isn't the case across the board. Perhaps best to contact the universities you are interested in to find out their take on it.