1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Doll Prams

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by CRachel, Aug 6, 2011.

1. We've been looking around at doll prams and I'm interested in putting together a list of quality models to choose from. Price isn't too much of an issue as I will put quality as the most important criteria for me. I've been looking around and noticed Silver Cross Dolls Prams appear to be very nice.

Does anyone have any recommendation based on their experiences with doll prams?

Kind regards,
    Rachel

2. We've been looking around at doll prams and I'm interested in putting together a list of quality models to choose from. Price isn't too much of an issue as I will put quality as the most important criteria for me. I've been looking around and noticed Silver Cross Dolls Prams appear to be very nice.

Does anyone have any recommendation based on their experiences with doll prams?

Kind regards,
    Rachel

3. Julia3310

Julia3310 New commenter

Hi there, Next week it is the birthday of my daughter and she would like a doll pram. But there are a huge amount of different Doll prams. I'm a bit lost... Does anyone have any advice about a really good doll pram ?

Many thanks,
    Julia

4. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

Our five year old has a lovely silver cross one my mother in law bought her for her 3rd birthday…. It is lovely… However, it doesn't fold down very compact which might be something to consider.
    To be honest, if it were my choice, I'd have gone for one of those much cheaper fold up umbrella pushchairs for dolls… She spends ages playing with one at her friends house!

5. Coolgiraffe

Coolgiraffe Occasional commenter

The silver cross ranger ones on Amazon are really good. They cost about £39.99 but they have an adjustable handle for different heights so they are suitable for 2-3 years upwards and grow with the child. It comes with a changing bag too, that's a bit flimsy but it serves it's purpose x

6. LittleMouse123

LittleMouse123 New commenter

Try NCT Nearly New Sales or Mum2Mum Sales in your area. They often have bargains going. I picked up a Silver Cross doll's pram for £2. I can recommend it but think it is very expensive to buy new for what it is. It is not great at going in the boot of the car either. We usually take the stroller type pram that we have on outings and the Silver Cross stays at home for play. Our cat enjoys napping in it!

7. Julia3310

Julia3310 New commenter

Hi,

Thanks for your advice, I found this pram Bayer Chic 2000 Lola Dolls Pram 3 Wheels pink checker on http://www.prams.net/. It is really girly and I think she will love it. Does anyone have the same brand ?