1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Does your school have Britain's most adventurous staffroom?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by gailrobinson, Jun 21, 2011.

1. We thought you might like to hear about a new competition to find Britain's most adventurous staffroom.
    To enter you have to share accounts of the fantastic and interesting holidays, hobbies or projects that the teachers in your staffroom do in their spare time.
    The prizes are £250 per person and £1,000 worth of new computer equipment for your school or education centre.
    Deadline for entries is Monday July 4.
    Find out more about the competition sponsored by Endsleigh Insurance

2. We thought you might like to hear about a new competition to find Britain's most adventurous staffroom.
    To enter you have to share accounts of the fantastic and interesting holidays, hobbies or projects that the teachers in your staffroom do in their spare time.
    The prizes are £250 per person and £1,000 worth of new computer equipment for your school or education centre.
    Deadline for entries is Monday July 4.
    Find out more about the competition sponsored by Endsleigh Insurance

3. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

Most staff rooms i go into are anything but adventurous, unless you want to climb over piles of marking and paperwork,
    I think, of all the years i have been in eduction, there has only ever been 3 in which staff in their rooms or staff rooms have discussed their home life and hobbies......usually conversation is about school or children!