1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Does your head do this?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by upsadaisy, Dec 5, 2011.

1. upsadaisy

upsadaisy New commenter

Does your head give gifts to the office/admin staff and the deputy? I don't need or want a gift, but it just irks me that our head gives them a gift and yet she's always asking for a favour for this, could I speak to this person, would I mind. I never get a thank you but just another favour asked. The other week I had 4 different people spend time in my class visiting/volunteering/learning. The next week I had a ks2 child who was excluded from his class and I took her assembly. (I am a senior teacher, but not SLT) Then today I see her giving them their gifts and I just think what extra jobs does the admin person do? None she arrives and leaves on her given times, she get teachers to do the filing etc.

2. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

You need to learn to say the word "No".

3. Nothing to do with this thread but love your pic lardylegs!!! lol It made me smile :)