1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Does music put you ito moods or dreams?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by oldsomeman, Aug 25, 2011.

1. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

Im listening to some german drinking songs...now i want to go to an Octoberfest and join in....even though i dont drink a lot lol
    Earlier was greek music and i could imagine myself on some warm sunny greek island.

2. oldsomeman

Im listening to some german drinking songs...now i want to go to an Octoberfest and join in....even though i dont drink a lot lol
    Earlier was greek music and i could imagine myself on some warm sunny greek island.

3. I suppose it would depend on when, where, why, what, I was listening to. Deep Forest puts me in the place, with the singers, whereas Enigma would normally make me float in space or the sea. Chopin, I feel the music and my hand moves with the notes, other songs just affect mood but pull me into memories or I drift into a 'what would have happened' day dream etc.

4. oldsomeman

Im glad that someon else can have this happen to them.i was beginning to feel i might be unusual lol
    music both changes and is indicitive of my moods.

5. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Having driven through mountains with Enya playing, I now associate Enya with driving through mountains.

6. impis

impis New commenter

There are some very s e x y songs which can make the mood just right ............

7. oldsomeman

depends if you have a sexy person who wil respond to it impy...my wife dont respond to any music except to sing to an odd tune lol

8. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj4J6i_vw0w&feature=related

I'm in tears watching this.