1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone use netmums?

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by cath1980, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Just wondering if anyone could give me some ideas of what they would like to do/wish was available in their area?

2. Just wondering if anyone could give me some ideas of what they would like to do/wish was available in their area?

3. Hi, I am really keen to do Buggyfit/Pushy mothers style exercise classes where you can take baby in pram and have a workout at the same time. I live in East Lancashire/North Yorkshire area and found classes in Ilkley and Bingley but both aren't running at the moment and can't find any others.

4. Yes- I would like a fitness class with baby- a mixture of social and fitness would be good.. The only one in our area is in the evening which is when I could leave baby with dad anyway and actually, would need to be feeding and putting baby to bed then.
    Any baby classes- singing groups/massage- it is quite hard to find anything round here.
    I have met a few mums from netmums which has been nice.