1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone use Easiteach geography (secondary)?

Discussion in 'Geography' started by senteachinginfo, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Hi. I'm thinking of buying the secondary geography content for Easiteach but as it's no longer available as a free trial, I wanted some feedback from anyone who has it please.

I work in a special school so have already got the primary version which I find useful. I'm considering getting the secondary version for some of the more able pupils though I think I'd probably only use the Year 7-8 content. Could anyone tell me which topics are included please? I'm more interested though to know what you think of it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Hi. I'm thinking of buying the secondary geography content for Easiteach but as it's no longer available as a free trial, I wanted some feedback from anyone who has it please.

I work in a special school so have already got the primary version which I find useful. I'm considering getting the secondary version for some of the more able pupils though I think I'd probably only use the Year 7-8 content. Could anyone tell me which topics are included please? I'm more interested though to know what you think of it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

3. As this has had 65 views but 0 responses, I'm guessing the answer is no. However, in a vain hope that this has been missed by someone who can help, I'm bumping this just once. I'd appreciate any feedback, good or bad. Thanks.