1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone remember the white scholastic EYs theme books?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by blueberries, May 31, 2011.

1. There was quite a few, they were white and i'm sure they were made by scholastic. They came with a CD-ROM with music and stories etc. I cannot find them ANYWHERE on the internet, they only have some new ones in blue/green which are not quite the same.
    Anyone remember what I am on about? Please say you do and i'm not going mad!! [​IMG]

2. There was quite a few, they were white and i'm sure they were made by scholastic. They came with a CD-ROM with music and stories etc. I cannot find them ANYWHERE on the internet, they only have some new ones in blue/green which are not quite the same.
    Anyone remember what I am on about? Please say you do and i'm not going mad!! [​IMG]

3. Msz

Msz Established commenter

4. sadika

sadika New commenter

I've got a number of books but none like you describe. I have several Scholastic Themes ones (such as Pets, Christmas, Autumn, etc) but none of these have a CD - though they all have songs/poems. Also have some Scholastic display ones - but again no CD with them ... it's a puzzle!

5. sadika

sadika New commenter

Have you had a look on eBay?

6. Thanks for helping me try to work out what they are!
    They are A C & black, the foundation ones! I found a work sheet from
    One of the books in my resource file and it had their name
    At the bottom!