1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone put exam papers on VLE?

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by pipipi, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Rather than photocopy loads of papers I was thinking that I might try and put exam papers on the School VLe.
    Has anyone tried this? Do kids just complain and then don't bother working through them, so I'm better off pohocopying them anyway?

And I'm assuming that this is all legal, as the School has paid for the exam paper? (it ought to be as legal as photocopying the exam paper?)

2. bbibbler

bbibbler New commenter

I know that CIE do not allow you to give papers and mark schemes to the kids in electronic form.

3. I feel I should draw your attention to OCR's copyright policy - or whichever other awarding body you are using.
    <address>Kevin </address><address>OCR GCSE Maths Qualifications Manager</address>

4. Molesworth2

Molesworth2 New commenter

5. bbibbler

bbibbler New commenter

CIE are cleare on thier site.

http://ask.cie.org.uk/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1035&PARTITION_ID=1&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=&USERTYPE=1&CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=5676

6. I think I had better stick to killing trees then, but that still looks like it's in the grey area of copyright

7. Karvol

Karvol Occasional commenter

We put them on the VLE, but none are less than 3 years old ( they are IB papers though ).

8. I haven't as you can access them from so many other sites.
    Good kids geerally follow the links and please themselves
    I believe getting kids to download them is good. I do though like Edexcel (or Graham in particular) offering A5 booklets for the exams

9. lancsHOD

lancsHOD New commenter

What is this about? I try and keep up with Graham's e-mails but sometimes miss bits!

10. Yes, log on and look in C2 past papers for example and you can have them as little booklets on the newer papers.