1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone know of any Safeguarding online courses.

Discussion in 'Private tutors' started by strive2, Sep 3, 2015.

1. strive2

strive2 New commenter

Hi,

Does anyone know of any Safeguarding courses that I can complete online. I haven’t completed one since 2009 when I was employed until 2011 by a local authority teaching agency. One that provides a certificate that is recognised by schools, such as .gov etc. would be better as I am applying for part time teaching positions and feel that a certificate will support my future teaching application.

Thank you.

2. stupot101

stupot101 Established commenter

Couldn't read and leave ...

If you look on the Supply Teachers Forum, someone has provided links to courses on line.

3. never_expect_anything

never_expect_anything Occasional commenter

Are you a member of a union? Most of them provide courses for their members, and I know at least one of them that has an online course. If so, see what yours provides... If not, look at the union websites and see if there is one available to non-members (a lot of them do, but charge less for members).

4. pepper5

pepper5 Star commenter

Try Pivotal Education. Google for their details. I took one of their behaviour management courses and the quality is a very high standard. I highly recommend them.

5. never_expect_anything

never_expect_anything Occasional commenter

Agreed - although I accessed Pivotal through my union...

6. mcsun

mcsun New commenter

I have taken it online. Please try the following link http://el.learnexonline.com/Course/Details/6889c583-e459-4f10-8a82-e05c1b9946d8