1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone have this worksheet please?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by lagerlover, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Hi

Last year I started off by doing a lovely game which I'm sure I found on here but I can't find the sheet again! It was a sheet which said find someone who has been on an aeroplane, has been on a picnic etc . It was a grerat ice breaking activity and a lovely sheet. Does anyone remember it? Can make another one but just thought I'd try here first x

2. Hi

Last year I started off by doing a lovely game which I'm sure I found on here but I can't find the sheet again! It was a sheet which said find someone who has been on an aeroplane, has been on a picnic etc . It was a grerat ice breaking activity and a lovely sheet. Does anyone remember it? Can make another one but just thought I'd try here first x

3. carriecat10

carriecat10 Occasional commenter Community helper

I have a couple of these activities. One is finding personal details about classmates and the other is finding what they did in the holidays.
    email me if you would like these ... carriecat10@aol.com
    Carrie [​IMG]

4. dagnabit

dagnabit New commenter

Oh no - you've done it now!!!

[​IMG]

5. bonnie1

bonnie1 Established commenter

~Can't you just put up a link to the worksheet? Ta

6. carriecat10

No it's on my laptop ...

7. Gratzia

Gratzia New commenter

I think I have the one you mean. I have a copy but didn't save it. The title on the worksheet is 'Student Search' - maybe if you enter this into resources, it might come up. If not, I could post the questions etc.

8. Hi

Thanks all for your replies. Have tried to search again and still can't find it even under student search. Carriecat I would love the sheets please if you don't mind e mailing, I have e mailed you. Thanks a lot xxx

9. carriecat10

sent ... hope they are useful

Carrie [​IMG]

10. toty

toty New commenter

https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/First-Week-Back-Activities-3002551