1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone have the QCA Schemes of work?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by 1ms111, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Hi everyone,
    I wonder if anyone can help me? I'm on a PGCE primary course. The standards website has gone now, in the past week or so and I was hoping to have downloaded some of the schemes. I would like these as a fall back for the future, or to give me an idea that I can build on and alter according to my class. I have found the PE QCA Scheme in the Resources area of the website, but cannot find any others!!
    Does anyone have any of the schemes saved? Thank you!

2. Hi everyone,
    I wonder if anyone can help me? I'm on a PGCE primary course. The standards website has gone now, in the past week or so and I was hoping to have downloaded some of the schemes. I would like these as a fall back for the future, or to give me an idea that I can build on and alter according to my class. I have found the PE QCA Scheme in the Resources area of the website, but cannot find any others!!
    Does anyone have any of the schemes saved? Thank you!

3. clawthorpegirl

clawthorpegirl New commenter

Do a search and you will find several threads on this subject from last few days. Type 'QCA Schemes of Work national archives' into google and you should be away.

4. Thanks for the replys. Both are so very helpful. I thought the units were gone, never to be seen again!! Thank you again!

5. ballerina

ballerina New commenter

6. Earl Davids wife

Earl Davids wife New commenter

7. ballerina

ballerina New commenter