1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone have the music track for year 4 Egyptians dance plan?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by vinorose, Sep 3, 2011.

1. It used to be downloadable from teachers tv but when I search the new websites that have the TT videos I cannot find it. Does anyone have it to share?

MUSIC: Egyptians by Paul Ortiz

2. It used to be downloadable from teachers tv but when I search the new websites that have the TT videos I cannot find it. Does anyone have it to share?

MUSIC: Egyptians by Paul Ortiz

3. No, what I ended up doing was downloading some Egyptian music from itunes. I can't remember what it's called as it's on my other laptop, but itunes lets you listen to a sample before you buy. I chose something quite upbeat and it did the job just as well.

4. I am doing Egyptian dance too, any ideas or music suggestions would be great!

5. There is a song called The Sand Dance from That's What I Call A Class Assembly - the Ancient Egyptians
    http://www.outoftheark.co.uk/products/curriculum-songbooks/the-egyptians.html.
    It might be a bit short as It is only 2 verses long but you could repeat it.....