1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

does anyone have the chocolate poem where children hold a chocolate button!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by vinorose, Jan 28, 2008.

1. thankyou for emailing me the poem- i really appreciate it. thankyou to the other person who emailed me aswell. Now i can put the chocolate buttons i bought to use tommorow!

thanks againX

2. I've come to this thread a bit late, but I just had to leave a comment. This is such a wonderful illustration of the value of logging onto the TES primary staffroom. Chattyteacher you were so generous to offer to mediate between the OP and emmabarker. Well done to all involved. I'm off to read the poem now. Thank you

3. echo Alibea's sentiments. A great source of inspiration thank you vinorose and thank you chatty teacher for making it available for me.

4. And can I add to those thanks?! This is great - will be very useful for my science work after half term! Thank you.

5. Alibea it's nice to hear your thoughts. So many people have helped me on here and as GTP it's so wonderful to know that there are so many helpful and kind people out there. I'm glad I've been able to help someone in return - a bit frustrated that I can't upload myself - thanks Chattyteacher!

6. rachel3010

rachel3010 New commenter

Oh I think I'm a bit late to the game here, but I'm doing melting next week wiht my Y4s and this sounds like a fab idea, could I have a copy of that poem as well please?

rachelday@blueyonder.co.uk

7. rachel3010- chatty_teacher was very kind to put it in the resource bank- if you scroll up you'll find the link.

glad my post could be of some inspiration!

8. The above link doesn't appear to be working.
    Can anyone send me a copy of the poem? Pretty please!

magicsparkle@googlemail.com

9. Have emailed you the poem magicsparkleX

10. Thank you!!!

11. please could i jump on the bandwagon and also have a copy of the poem?

Cannot get the link to work.

thanks

chrisdowie@ntlworld.com

12. chocolate.eater

chocolate.eater New commenter

13. HI, I know your poat was a long time ago, but i was wondering if you still had the chocolate poem by Michael Rosen? I was hoping to use it for a science lesson in a few weeks.