1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Does anybody live in Wales?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by yapyap, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Hey, would really love to chat to some folk about the role of the Welsh National Theatre and their asmebly project in particular. If you know anything about it?
    Thanks
    Yap xx

2. Assembly - sorry, borrowed laptop = confusing and not the moves I'm used to in typing!!

3. nomad

nomad Star commenter

4. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

Why would they?

5. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

Usually you find the Welsh voices missing on this fourum......seems they dont like speaking much in their own forum either....which might be where i would also advise the poster to post!
    Usually you can tell their around when you hear the singing lol

6. I live in Wales YY but am afraid I know nothing about the WNT. Sorry!
    Happy St David's Day for Tuesday, Lardy.[​IMG]

7. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

I live in Wales...

...unfortunately.

8. Why "unfortunately"?
    In my experience it's no worse or better than anywhere else in Britain.

9. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

I am not Welsh. The part I live in is a dump, though admittedly there are far worse places in the UK. I mean, I could live in Birmingham!

10. My point exactly!
    I'm not English, but I enjoyed living there for 25 years or so, and am now enjoying similar times with more relaxed lifestyle and fabulous beaches plus horrible weather a little further West!
    I suppose it does depend on whether you live in a twll or not!

11. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

Don't get me wrong. I love the countryside in Wales, which starts only five minutes away by car. I just live in a bit of a hole, populated by uneducated midget knuckledraggers and east Europeans. Most of North Wales is great, and I get free prescriptions.