1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Does any kind person have a subscription to Child Education?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by v3884, May 30, 2012.

1. Does anyone subscribe to Child Education and have access to the resource bank?

http://education.scholastic.co.uk/content/3779
    I was wondering whether anyone had a copy of this resource that I could have. I used to subscribe and downloaded all the other resources but forgot the TV broadcast!

Am happy to share planning, resources etc. in return for this file.

Many Thanks in advance
    Vicky x

2. Does anyone subscribe to Child Education and have access to the resource bank?

http://education.scholastic.co.uk/content/3779
    I was wondering whether anyone had a copy of this resource that I could have. I used to subscribe and downloaded all the other resources but forgot the TV broadcast!

Am happy to share planning, resources etc. in return for this file.

Many Thanks in advance
    Vicky x

3. It does not seem to have an option to download, only to 'Play now':

This great multimedia resource features a short news broadcast about a fictional diamond theft. You can watch the film, download the script and read the same story as a newspaper report on Poster 1 in Literacy Time PLUS for Ages 7 to 9, July 2008, providing the opportunity to compare different media. The film is not available to download.

PLAY NOW ? this will open in a new browser window

4. Many thanks for your reply.
    Unfortunately you have to be a Child Education subscriber to be able to access the resource, am unable to play the film as I am not a current subscriber.

5. I am a current Child Education subscriber, but that was the message it displayed when I viewed the film. Otherwise I would have downloaded it for you.

6. Sleepyteacher2010

Sleepyteacher2010 New commenter

If you want to email me I can tell you how to view it!

gillianhall4@sky.com

G x