1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Do you really believe you're true to the core?

Discussion in 'Senior Leadership Team' started by tjhart, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Lost the meaning? I have recently joined the extended leadership team as I believed I would have a bigger impact on children's lives. Nobody talks about children. The meetings inc discussions around the layouts of strategic plans and how we will ensure that students state their level to the visiting inspectors. Redundancies and depts to bash are on the agenda. I feel sad. Is it possible to make an impact here, for the sake of our youngsters, or should I return to the classroom and dedicate my life to the students that I see every day?

2. Lost the meaning? I have recently joined the extended leadership team as I believed I would have a bigger impact on children's lives. Nobody talks about children. The meetings inc discussions around the layouts of strategic plans and how we will ensure that students state their level to the visiting inspectors. Redundancies and depts to bash are on the agenda. I feel sad. Is it possible to make an impact here, for the sake of our youngsters, or should I return to the classroom and dedicate my life to the students that I see every day?