1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

do you put objectives on your enhanced planning?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by toobusy, Apr 23, 2012.

1. bump
    can anyone help? I can't find any examples online and need to have back up before everything gets set in stone. Thanks in anticipation.

2. Hi, if you would like me to send you a copy of our plan just leave me your e mail and I will send you a copy.[​IMG] It is very straight forward which means that we do actually use it rather than it being lost in a planning file.

3. hi i would be very interested in a copy of your plan. ours is so time consuming as you say it looks good in the file but isnt really used x thanx helenturner2010@hotmail.co.uk

4. Our enhanced provision planning (started at the beginning of the topic and added to as the half term develops) is simply a list of resources put out in each area to stimulate interest.

5. Hi Ladybird 22. thanks for your offer, sorry for delay replying. Unfortunately, like many others, I need to remain anonymous on forums, so I am giving you a relative's email as mine contains my name
    p_sheep@msn.com
    Thanks

6. Hi,

Please could I also have a copy - it sounds really interesting.
    Thanks in advance.
    egoodstadt@hotmail.com

7. Are some of your activities continuous provision rather than enhanced?

8. Yes, it is a mixture of continuous and enhanced. It depends on what we are covering that week. For example we have been looking at machines and robots so it has lent it self to enhancing the DT and construction. When for example it has been a fairy tale the home area and the small world were enhanced We try and have a balance of the areas we enhance over say a month. I hope that makes sense.

9. Forgot to say that even though we plan enhancements - we often end up going in other directions following the children's interests so it isn't as adult directed as it might sound.

10. Hi Ladybird 22, this sounds very interesting. Would it be possible for me to receive copy please? My email address is megskm_1@hotmail.co.uk. Many Thanks

11. Hi Ladybird
    Would it be possible to have a copy too, please?
    spivey.mjh@btinternet.com
    Thanks