1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Do you need BTEC Media resources?

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by KarrieL, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Please email me too! Thanks

pdl66@yahoo.co.uk

2. Yes please!!! anything you have would be fantastic!
    hean1_2000@yahoo.com

3. Hi,
    Can I jump on the bandwagon too and recieve any resources, I am happy to share in exchange.

atiaejaz@hotmail.com

4. Hi,
    I noticed the emails on the forum. I am in the same boat. Am new to teaching BTEC media. Looking at writing for the media, video production and animation. I would be most grateful for any resources. lauragjohn79@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    Laura

5. Bump! Just in case anyone's feeling generous - I'm starting to teach a BTEC in Media this year, and I'd be grateful for any help / resources! In exchange, I have some SoW for AQA GCSE, or OCR AS / A2.

- JL

6. Hello Karrie,
    I know you wrote this message a few years ago but i came across it on my search. I am in the early stages of trying to set up a Btec Creative Media Production course at a secondary school. I wondered if you could help me? My email is: sheena.avcu@gmail.com
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Kind Regards,
    Sheena.

7. Hi,
    I know this thread started a long time ago but I just started my PGCE and part of my Media placement is on the BTEC Level 3 course. Any resources would be greatly appreciated.

e.farley27@gmail.com