1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

do you know if the post office has an education department?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by kangel, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Wondered if anyone knows if the post office has an education department? We would like to see if we can visit a sorting office/local post office and if there are any resources on offer but I have searched their website and found nothing...have you any ideas please??

2. Wondered if anyone knows if the post office has an education department? We would like to see if we can visit a sorting office/local post office and if there are any resources on offer but I have searched their website and found nothing...have you any ideas please??

3. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

4. Thank you very much for this information. The write up looks like this is just what we need. Unfortunately the link to the resources isnt working :( I will keep on trying though and will in the meantime phone the number I found for customer services.
    Thank you very much for taking the time to help. Happy Christmas

5. I've provide information very well about writing skills and total educational services term paper writing.

6. I am saving ones writing tips within my favorite’s folder to see
    again An individual made appropriate factors through this articles which i
    experience require additional pursuit. My partner and i trust nearly all doing
    this facts.

7. Good day! I am so happy there are individuals who are in a comparable situation!

I am attempting to seek a grant for preceding graduates from my personnel. Doing professional essay writing look at the minute and attempting to make certain notes. It is heading off to take much longer than I supposed. Just 1500 statements however with the prerequisite of profundity, thickness and a commitment to the range of information it is truly hard.

Good fortunes, TP! WHat about you? Is it accurate to say that you are requesting a grant as well? vv

8. I don't have yet but try to find it out in other websites also it will help you.