1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Do you know anyone who......

Discussion in 'Primary' started by merlymoo, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Do you know anyone who was a teacher but got out? If so what do they do now? I am desperately looking for suggestions but with the job market as it is it's obviously not a good time. Thought that your ideas might get me to look into areas that hadn't already occurred to me.

2. Do you know anyone who was a teacher but got out? If so what do they do now? I am desperately looking for suggestions but with the job market as it is it's obviously not a good time. Thought that your ideas might get me to look into areas that hadn't already occurred to me.

3. Many of the ex-teachers I have come across (that I know of!) have voluntarily downgraded themselves to TAs or LSAs. All the "fun" of teaching, without the absurd demands on time and energy.
    (Although I know full well that many TA's work a darn sight harder than they're ever given credit for).