1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Do you comment on resources you download?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by littlemissraw, May 9, 2011.

1. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

I'm sure you've noticed that TES now sends you an email with info on your resources, number of views/comments/downloads.
    I was amazed that less than 0.25% of people who have downloaded (obv people may have downloaded more than once but generally...) have bothered to leave a comment.
    Do only 0.25% appreciate you've bothered to upload it? Do the rest think its rubbish? What do you think?
    Or when you upload something are you just happy to have been helping out others? Supposed I'm just grumpy as really struggling to get an interview/post but almost 43,000 people have downloaded my resources so surely I'm not that bad... [​IMG]

2. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

I've not uploaded for almost a year as not been producing anything with being out of teaching. Was just amazed at the number of downloads, and then shockedas the lack of feedback lol.
    Feeling happier this afternoon despite another rejection letter... If I ever get anything I will still upload, why make life harder than it needs to be, I think sharing resources is good. x

3. It is good to share, so I'm glad lack of feedback hasn't put you off.
    Hope you get some good news re the job front - your perfect job is out there somewhere [​IMG]