1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Do Tesco still do vouchers for internet shopping?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by gorgybaby, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Last year I received regular (every 6 weeks) vouchers for about £7.50, which meant free delivery plus a couple of quid off. Has anyone had any this year? I usually take advantage of this and do a great big shop for my Dad. Has anyone had any please? Just need to know if it is worth waiting for one to come along, or if they have stopped doing them.

2. Last year I received regular (every 6 weeks) vouchers for about £7.50, which meant free delivery plus a couple of quid off. Has anyone had any this year? I usually take advantage of this and do a great big shop for my Dad. Has anyone had any please? Just need to know if it is worth waiting for one to come along, or if they have stopped doing them.

3. copycat

copycat Occasional commenter

I only get them when I've not shopped with them for ages. I use them and then go back to Sainsburys!

4. Haven't had anything off a shop from them in the mail or through email for ages but I have had a points bonus - 3 x 200 extra points for an online order with a bonus 400 points if you use all three codes....Plus since the beginning of January I have received one month worth of 2 quid off a 20 quid shop and two lots of 4 quid off a 20 quid shop (using an Oz laptop with no GBP sign) from Sainsburys which I have used at Tescos