1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

**********!! DO NOT USE!!

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by the hippo, Jan 28, 2010.

1. SMT dude

SMT dude New commenter

Good. Always gratifying to scare folk rather than bore them.
    And for a pom to scare two tough-as-guts aussies, why, better still.
    Coming up later, my defence of Wagner, which will scare nobody and bore the living **** out of each and everyone.
    Joking aside, let's defend our children effectively against exploiters of all sorts and still manage to make mock of those who throw stones not for the public good but because it gives them a terrible turn-on.

2. boatmanco

boatmanco New commenter

Ummm to change the subject....check out mrspancake.com for EY and KS1 resources.

3. SMT dude

SMT dude New commenter

Come on, ye righteous!

Surely you haven't finished exercising yourselves on ********** yet?

4. yasimum

yasimum New commenter

Too much of 'getting a terrible turn on' is not good for my soul. So I will desist with the dissent.

5. rooster1

rooster1 New commenter

I don't use ********** but I had never heard of it until this whole debacle was uncovered and announced to the world in a customary media frenzied explosion of horror. Although now it has been announced and publicly advertised so well by journalists and well meaning message bearers I'm sure the sites number of hits has declined hugely.....I wonder how well it really was doing financially before all this happened.
    On another note the persecution of teachers for using the resources is a little ridiculous there are other places out there but the only reason for not using it would be the argument that you are supporting a peadophile. Is that true? Are you sure the money from the website is going into the coffers of an evil pervert? I'm not sure if I would use the site or not, I don't plan to in the future and a I am resisting the urge to check the website out, but would it be so wrong of me to have a look? I support Newcastle United and Mike Ashley the owner supports some horrific working conditions as shown by the Beeb, should I stop supporting the team....The british government are doubtless responsible for some awful things (what they are and when they were done is open to debate) should I stop buying British products? I used to have a fair few Zippo lighters are they made by criminals in the american penal system, I don't know if that's true but should I have bought them if it is?
    It's down to personal choice really isn't it.

6. I LOVED READING THIS.............thank you SMTdude it was brilliant...............and I nearly ****** myself laughing when I got to the John Terry stickers bit................
    where else can I read your stuff???

7. Mainwaring

Mainwaring Lead commenter

Me too. As knew nowt about ********** I hadn't previously followed the thread. Dude's tour de force took me right back to Mad Vince's greatest performance as the Witchfinder General. (I'm told that He Who Must Not Be Named has been cast for the remake).
    Burning all the CDs will be a good enough start but merely cancelling the concerts is hardly punishment enough for the fiends who perpetrate Wagner. Something humorous, but lingering, I fancy, with either boiling oil or melted lead...

8. Oh please! Try reading Chris Campbell's 'The Children's Hour'

9. Hey 'Ubermensch' Dude looking forward to your verbiage on Wagner.