1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

do many teaching posts become available after Easter?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by teacherman2, Mar 25, 2012.

1. teacherman2

teacherman2 New commenter

Just wondering really.

Thank you :)

2. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Yes and many more just after May half term. (Not sure about this year as half term is late due to the wedding.)

My perfect and dream post will be among them...

3. teacherman2

teacherman2 New commenter

Thank you kind regards :) Hope your dream job is among them :)

4. Yeah, after Easter is when it all hots up!
    What wedding? Am I being really fick?

5. The Royal Wedding, I thought. Then I realised that was last year. The Jubilee maybe?

Hoping a nicer job will come up for me soon, good luck to everyone wanting one!

6. I thought another one of 'em was at it now! Would love to see Beatrice's shocker frock. I saw a jumper in TopShop which read 'Marry me, Harry' and had NO IDEA who it referred to. Bit slow on the Royal biz... Really hope they score us a day off work, though!

7. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

LOLOL ooops sorry! Jubilee it was!

The country does get a day off, but as it is in half term we won't actually notice!

8. taj

taj

Yes but in our LA we did get an extra day after Christmas in lieu of the Jubilee bank holiday so presume you've also had an extra day somewhere. Or maybe it's still to come?

9. fruit_bat

fruit_bat New commenter

We are having an extra day added on else where! I couldn't believe our luck! I thought we'd be losing it too. Our school secretary found out when she phoned county so get yours to do the same!