1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the new look TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide in the welcome lounge and help forum.

Do Homebase do an OAP discount day?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Milkandchalk, Oct 21, 2008.

1. I know B&Q and Focus do. Dad is coming with me to buy wallpaper and he'll have his card with him... He seems quite keen to get me the 10% off...

2. I know B&Q and Focus do. Dad is coming with me to buy wallpaper and he'll have his card with him... He seems quite keen to get me the 10% off...

3. I much prefer Homebase to B&Q, and I'm a pensioner. Homebase don't do the 10%. I just use Focus as it's five minutes walk from us.

4. Home<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">base do do a discount, but your dad'll have to apply for their discount card in-store. My dad has one and he used it when we bought some doors to build a cupboard in my bedroom.</font>

5. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Lead commenter

Ba nd Q do their discount for oaps on Weds and Homebase just give points which gets you a voucher to spend every so often,

6. They sometimes have ten per cent off on Fridays and or Saturdays.