1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

DM,ELG's and profile points-AAARGH!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by hyssop_puppy, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Thanks for that ;)
    Was really after one that said which number profile point the ELG statements were, so that when F1 staff highlight the ELGs that have been achieved,it is easier to put on EYFSP the profile points they have achieved rather than looking them up.

2. hurny

hurny New commenter

I have this document which I downloaded from resources somewhere. If you PM me I'll send it by email.

3. I have, with help from an LA EY consultant, put scale points 1,2 and 3 against DM's to make this transfer easier. I don't currently have this electronically but could probably make one.
    This sped up the process for me a lot.
    Or hurny's thing might be better. Let me know if you want me to make the document and upload.

4. Hurny, would you mind sending me a copy of that document as well please? Sounds like just what I am after! Thank you! I will pm you my address.
    x

5. Hurny this sounds like the doc I'm struggling with at the moment. We have unwieldy nursery records from LA and am trying to sort an alternative. Would be very grateful if you could upload to resorces. Thank you.

6. hurny

hurny New commenter

I'd rather not upload it to resurces as I didn't create it, but if you PM me (as others have done) I will send it on to you.

7. Hurny,thanks so much,what you have sent is amazing. Ive sent you a thankyou email :)))
    xxxxxxxx

8. Thanks so much for your offer of help too hyssop puppy, though I do have what I need now. Really appreciate it :))

9. hurny

hurny New commenter

Will do.....although I'm hurny not horney!![​IMG]

10. please could i have a copy please (",)

Anything to help correlation between DM and ELG

Many thanks

Jennywr10@aol.com

11. poppy1968

poppy1968 New commenter

This sounds great, I've spent hours trying to do this myself and it would be useful to see how others do it.
    Thanks
    cartwrightdava@aol.com

12. Any chance i could jump on thre band wagonon this one natalie.wilson@mac.com
    Thanks in advance

13. hurny

hurny New commenter

To stop this thread of email requests, I have now uploaded the file to my resources, with a note explaining it is not originally my resource. Glad it has been of use to you all.

14. hurny

hurny New commenter

Just click on my user name 'hurny' above and it will take you to my resources.