1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Distance Learning

Discussion in 'Professional development' started by albatross_uk, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Hi all,

I have been looking at distance learning courses, particularly Masters with a G&T slant. I've found several, the only problem is that I live overseas and all the ones I have found so far have some mandatory face to face element.

So my question is this: can anybody recommend a course which can be studied entirely from a distance?

2. EmmaVM

EmmaVM New commenter

Hi Albatross,
    I am studying with Edge Hill Uni but living in Germany and only had to turn up for induction. I am not doing Masters though and organisation for my degree is not the best as I appear to be the first they have had to cope with overseas, so not recommended. A friend also living here is currently doing her Masters with Bristol, and has no face2face contact that I know of, so worth a look perhaps.
    Good Luck

3. Ravena

Ravena New commenter

Have you looked at the MEd at Exeter uni? I went to 4 face-to-face sessions each year for 2 years, but these can be done online if needed. Also the Open University could be an option.