1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dissertation:Strategies for children with Autistic Spectrum Condition- Questionnaire feedback

Discussion in 'Primary' started by hannah_marie, Mar 12, 2012.

1. I am a final year teaching student completing my dissertation on the support strategies used to support children with ASC in special schools. I have designed a questionnaire that will beaimed at teaching staff in special schools and I would just like to do a test run! If ANYONE (you do NOT have to be teaching staff at a special school) would take the time to try my questionnaire and give me some feedback as to whether the questions seem appropriate, aren't misleading or think I have missed out anything that seems significant I would be incredibly grateful. The questionnaire has only 7 questions and should take no more than 5 minutes.
    A link to my questionnaire is below. Simply click on the link to begin:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NJ7XSXD
    Thanks again!

2. I am a final year teaching student completing my dissertation on the support strategies used to support children with ASC in special schools. I have designed a questionnaire that will beaimed at teaching staff in special schools and I would just like to do a test run! If ANYONE (you do NOT have to be teaching staff at a special school) would take the time to try my questionnaire and give me some feedback as to whether the questions seem appropriate, aren't misleading or think I have missed out anything that seems significant I would be incredibly grateful. The questionnaire has only 7 questions and should take no more than 5 minutes.
    A link to my questionnaire is below. Simply click on the link to begin:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NJ7XSXD
    Thanks again!

3. Done.
    I could only rate one strategy although I use all of the one's mentioned.

4. Thanks saz0908 :) I have now modified this so hopefully that should work.

5. Msz

Msz Established commenter

I'd also point out that all of our ASD pupils can talk so don't need to use alternative methods

6. Thank you Msz- a not applicable option has now been added for that question.

7. chocolateworshipper

chocolateworshipper Occasional commenter

Questions 6 and 8 demand an answer - even though you indicate that you should only answer them if you answer "yes" to the previous questions

8. Ah I hadn't noticed that- thanks chocolateworshipper. This issue has no been resolved :)

9. chocolateworshipper

chocolateworshipper Occasional commenter

No problem! That's what these forums are for - so we can help each-other. It's not easy designing a survey. Good luck!