1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dissertation - Research project - Creative displays - Key questions help much appreciated :) xx

Discussion in 'Primary' started by 0806689, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Hi :)

I'm currently preparing my research project and have decided to focus on the impact interactive classroom displays have on childrens learning.

However, I am struggling to come up with 2 or 3 KEY QUESTIONS needed to focus my study.

I have just brainstormed and come up with areas I could find out more about:
    How interactive displays stimulate interest
    How an interactive display links to learning theory
    Why displays are often not used to their best ability
    If childrens involvement in creating the display affects learning
    How children interact with interactive displays

I'm still struggling on how to form the Key research questions though, so any help and ideas would be much appreciated! Thanks :) xxx

2. Crowbob

Crowbob Established commenter

That is natural part of the research process. A good research project is the work of the researcher. Battle through this and figure out the questions for yourself. The research will be all the more worthwhile for it.
    The research questions will, almost inevitably, change as you progress through the process.