1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dissertation Research - Behavioural Management in Key Stage One classrooms

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by melaniewhite91, Mar 24, 2020.

1. melaniewhite91

melaniewhite91 New commenter

Hello,

My name is Mel, and i'm a third year student studying a BA in Professional Development Childhood Studies. For my dissertation i'm looking at behavioural management within key stage one classrooms, and would hugely appreciate it if anybody working within a Key Stage One classroom (Teacher, TA, or one to one support worker) could take the time to answer a few questions. I know this isn't usually the done thing with research, and i'm fully aware that my data may not be as credible as gaining access to a school, but given the current situation with Covid-19, most schools are now shut (especially for us University students) and my University has cancelled all work based learning. Therefore, I am no longer able to pick up the questionnaires I handed out, or the schools have not been able to hand them out due to what's happened.

For those that do participate within my research, all data will be anonymised, and you are welcome to withdraw at any point.

Thank you so much in advance.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Q7X9BVJ