1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dissertation questionnaire - for primary school teachers only

Discussion in 'Primary' started by harrietjsmith, Jan 13, 2020.

1. harrietjsmith

harrietjsmith New commenter

Hi all! I am currently looking for primary school teachers to help me with my dissertation research by answering my questionnaire linked below. In my research I hope to find out more about teacher workload and to what extent it might be impacting primary school teachers' mental health and well-being. If you are a primary school teacher, I would really appreciate it if you could take the time to answer a few questions for me to help with my research - it should only take 5-10 minutes. Additionally, if you know any primary school teachers, I would really appreciate it if you could share the link to my questionnaire with them. Thank you so much!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...DtXS7uoBL4P74qkU4VDZxzQFkUqaxjfe8gmzE0VArohak

2. caterpillartobutterfly

caterpillartobutterfly Star commenter

Took about two minutes.
    Superficial questions to be honest, but interesting.

3. celago22

celago22 Established commenter

Done.

harrietjsmith likes this.
  4. harrietjsmith

harrietjsmith New commenter

How could I improve this? What questions would you prefer to be asked?

5. NQT88

NQT88 New commenter

Done - some awkwardly phrased question (e.g. how many hours do you work outside teaching) - I presumed per day and on average.

6. tangerinecat

tangerinecat New commenter

Also completed.

My mental health is OK at the moment but some years ago I worked in an awful, awful school and it was bad then. I hope I was able to make that clear in the final question.

harrietjsmith likes this.
  7. cassandramark2

cassandramark2 Senior commenter