1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dissertation on outdoor play

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by myersmiza, May 2, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    I am in my final year and about to write my dissertation but have been struggling with a reasearch question. Action research is the method of our research but we have been told that our research question must include how can i?? I have chosen the question: How can I help practitioners identify the barriers, which hinder implementation and effectiveness of outdoor play to encompass the 6 areas of learning? My tutor is driving me insane can any body help me as i am fed up of choosing questions and need to make a start with this project. Any one done anything similiar ith ideas or suggestions.
    Your help and support is greatly appreciated
    Miza

2. Hi all,
    I am in my final year and about to write my dissertation but have been struggling with a reasearch question. Action research is the method of our research but we have been told that our research question must include how can i?? I have chosen the question: How can I help practitioners identify the barriers, which hinder implementation and effectiveness of outdoor play to encompass the 6 areas of learning? My tutor is driving me insane can any body help me as i am fed up of choosing questions and need to make a start with this project. Any one done anything similiar ith ideas or suggestions.
    Your help and support is greatly appreciated
    Miza

3. Leapyearbaby64

Leapyearbaby64 New commenter

My recommendation would be to make it something much more specific. To do all 6 areas of learning is quite an undertakting. So maybe pick one area of learning and look at how you can cater for that outside. Or pick one outisde area and look at how you can use it across all areas of learning.