1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dissertation help

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by uccit, May 1, 2012.

1. Hi
    I am targeting ICT Leaders / Managers / Network Managers, basically anyone with knowledge of the ICT infrastructure within a secondary school.
    Could I please ask that you take 5 minutes out of your day to complete my survey to help with my dissertation. The subject is the use of cloud computing in secondary schools and the survey is trying to understand how much cloud computing is being used by secondary schools. Link to survey is here

Thank you in advance

2. Hi
    I am targeting ICT Leaders / Managers / Network Managers, basically anyone with knowledge of the ICT infrastructure within a secondary school.
    Could I please ask that you take 5 minutes out of your day to complete my survey to help with my dissertation. The subject is the use of cloud computing in secondary schools and the survey is trying to understand how much cloud computing is being used by secondary schools. Link to survey is here

Thank you in advance