1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

dissertation help please!

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by kat298, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Hi there,
    I am a final year student studying to become a primary teacher and am currently gaining research for my dissertation which is a comparative study looking at the strategies used to support pupils with autism in mainstream and special needs schools.
    If you work in a special needs school, I would much appreciate it if you could complete the survey (click on link below). All results will be anonymous and used solely for research purposes.
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XDV33TV
    Your responses are valued and respected.
    Thank you
    Kathleen

2. Hi, I was just wondering how you got on with your dissertation. I am struggling to confirm a concrete title. I am thinking along the lines of integration of children with ASD in mainstream education. I am stuck though. Any ideas welcome thanks.

3. Find out what research the most influential professor you know has worked on and carry on with it.