1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dissertation Help - Participants for Short Questionnaire Wanted

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jodiemoore89, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Hi, my name is Jodie. I am currently undertaking my final year of a BA Honours degree in Education.

I was hoping to gain some participants who are teachers of the pupils of primary school age to fill out a short questionnaire. This questionnaire will be asked questions about personal opinions and experiences about including pupils with 'Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties' (SEBD). It will not require any disclosure of pupil's information or names and will only ask questions about teacher's opinions.

If you or anyone you know would be interested it would be great as it would help me do my dissertation and will also help me personally as I am really interested in becoming a teacher.

Please inbox me on here if you are seriously interested with your email and I will be able to forward on the questionnaire.

2. Hi, my name is Jodie. I am currently undertaking my final year of a BA Honours degree in Education.

I was hoping to gain some participants who are teachers of the pupils of primary school age to fill out a short questionnaire. This questionnaire will be asked questions about personal opinions and experiences about including pupils with 'Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties' (SEBD). It will not require any disclosure of pupil's information or names and will only ask questions about teacher's opinions.

If you or anyone you know would be interested it would be great as it would help me do my dissertation and will also help me personally as I am really interested in becoming a teacher.

Please inbox me on here if you are seriously interested with your email and I will be able to forward on the questionnaire.