1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dissertation help - calling all primary teachers!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by FionaM_811, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Hi, my name is Fiona and as part of my final year studying BA (Hons) Media and Popular Culture, my dissertation will critically explore the representations that are offered to children through the television programmes they watch, with specific regard to the BBC's Newsround.
    I would like to include the opinions of teachers in regard to what types of news children should be made aware of. If any primary school teachers would like to take part in the survey, please follow this link: http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=IIHOJF_7c39393a

The responses will be wholly anonymised and by completing the questionnaire respondents are agreeing to have their responses included in the research.The survey should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.

If you have any questions you would like raise concerning this questionnaire or the dissertation please email me f.middleton2622@student.leedsmet.ac.uk
    Thank you in advance.

2. Hi, my name is Fiona and as part of my final year studying BA (Hons) Media and Popular Culture, my dissertation will critically explore the representations that are offered to children through the television programmes they watch, with specific regard to the BBC's Newsround.
    I would like to include the opinions of teachers in regard to what types of news children should be made aware of. If any primary school teachers would like to take part in the survey, please follow this link: http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=IIHOJF_7c39393a

The responses will be wholly anonymised and by completing the questionnaire respondents are agreeing to have their responses included in the research.The survey should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.

If you have any questions you would like raise concerning this questionnaire or the dissertation please email me f.middleton2622@student.leedsmet.ac.uk
    Thank you in advance.