1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Disgusting version of 'What Would You Choose?'

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by bacardibreezer, Jan 14, 2013.

1. lardylady

lardylady Star commenter

I'd have to choose the under the duvet option, as long as I could keep my eyes shut and I didn't have to touch anything.
    Being in a threesome with 2 fat hairy bokes who've just been knee deep in pig s** for a week or having to snog 40 sufferers of severe halitosis while they belch and suffer acid reflux attacks?

2. lardylady

lardylady Star commenter

Well, stroking Gove's wotsit would at least distract me from Dev's atrocious acting, but the mental scars would take a lifetime to heal, so I'll go for the second option!
    Wearing a moustache of poo or a beard of bogies?

3. ShowerGel

ShowerGel Lead commenter

[​IMG]
    Beard of bogies because the poo would drip down into your mouth or what about when you lick your lips?
    Lying in a deep bath of slimy gobbed up gob for an hour or licking ice cream from Michael Gove's privates and murmering 'how lovely mmmmmm' then gazing upwards into his eyes for a minute whilst watching the 10 o'clock news together?

4. bacardibreezer

bacardibreezer New commenter

My, we're really scraping the barrel here, ladies!
    Bath of gob, please.
    Eat 20 pounds of lard or 20 pound of that jelly stuff that's inside pork pies?