1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Disclosure at Strathclyde Interview

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by scatherine, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Does anyone know if we have to bring our own Disclosure to the PGDE interview? I have my interview next week and cannot for the life of me find my disclosure, which I know takes a while to process and get back. Do we just need to bring I.D and disclosure is carried out later in the process, or do we need to have one prepared already?

2. p.s Good luck to everyone else who also have interviews at Strathclyde next week!

3. You just need to take your passport and the 2 pictures. As far as I know, the current disclosures are specific to job/role, as I currently have 3 for various things. The new PVG system will get you one certificate that allows you to work with any vulnerable groups, (hence the greater expense), and I assume thats the record check we will be getting as it launches this month I think!