1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Directions to TES Headquarters

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by jackie7890, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Hi all,

I've been lurking on this forum for a while and despite following the excellent advice, am still searching for my first teaching post. I've committed to attending the 'Winning that Teaching Job' seminar this weekend and just wondered if anyone could give me directions? I'll be travelling via Euston train station.

Thanks, J

2. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

I think when you e-mail your application they should send you details of how to get there.

3. welshchocoholic1

welshchocoholic1 Senior commenter

These are the directions that Theo himself gave me, and I didn't get lost! I can't rememebr off the top of my head, but think you may need Victoria line on the tube.

welshchocoholic1:
    Hope I don' t get lost!Frrom TheoGriff:
    The only possible spot for getting lost is if you arrive at Holborn Tube Station, which has 2 exits.
    You need the exit on High Holborn. Leave the station, turn right along that pavement and walk for 100 yards until you see Waitrose on your right. On the other side of the road you will see a large sort of arch - basically it's a big block of offices where the road goes through.
    Cross the road by the crossing nearest to Waitrose (please wait for the Green Man - the traffic can be fierce there), go up the road under the arch and in 200 m you will see Red Lion Square on your right. Go to the second entrance to the square, by the Boris bikes, and the TSL building is along on the left towards the end.
    Best wishes

4. Thanks for your messages. I applied last week and haven't received directions as yet, although they've confirmed my place. Fingers crossed I won't get lost.

Regards,

J

5. welshchocoholic1

<strong class="answerText min">From Euston, ride the Victoria line to King's Cross St.Pancras, then ride the Piccadilly line to Holborn.[/b]The Victoria line was closed when I went, but there are other ways.
    It's ok, because even I didn't manage to get lost (much).
    Have a good time.

6. Thanks. Can I just ask if you took anything with you other than a pen and paper?

7. welshchocoholic1

Just myself and the contents of my handbag I think. Don't think you need anyting else[​IMG]. x

8. Thanks. You've been really helpful.